- Undergraduate Admissions+
- Arabic, Persian & Turkish+
- Economics and Management+
- English & Modern Languages
- European & Middle Eastern Languages
- Experimental Psychology+
- Hebrew & Jewish Studies
- History & Economics
- History & English+
- History & Modern Languages
- History & Politics+
- Maths & Philosophy
- Modern Languages+
- Modern Languages & Linguistics
- Philosophy & Modern Languages
- Philosophy & Theology+
- Theology & Oriental Studies
- Theology & Religion
- Graduate Admissions+
- Visiting Students+
- Access & Outreach+
- The McGowin Library+
- Open Days
Professor Raymond Fischer
Lecturer and Tutor in Performance
Tutor of Advanced performance class.
Professor in Keyboard Faculty, Royal College of Music, London 1974-1999.
Teacher at University of Cambridge 1989-2001.
Teaching piano in many Colleges of University, since 1989.
Teaching piano and supporting studies in London.
- Relationship between performance of all instruments, including singing and the physical state of the body in its everyday activities.
- The Art of Performance.
- The Classical Sonata.
Concertos, Solo Recitals,Duo Sonatas and Larger Chamber Groups, Lieder Recitals in Britain and Abroad.
The College normally admits two students a year to read Music and also has two Organ Scholars in residence at any one time. Pembroke has a thriving musical society and attracts talented musicians from a wide range of academic disciplines.