- Undergraduate Admissions+
- Arabic, Persian & Turkish+
- Economics and Management+
- English & Modern Languages
- European & Middle Eastern Languages
- Experimental Psychology+
- Hebrew & Jewish Studies
- History & Economics
- History & English+
- History & Modern Languages
- History & Politics+
- Maths & Philosophy
- Modern Languages+
- Modern Languages & Linguistics
- Philosophy & Modern Languages
- Philosophy & Theology+
- Theology & Oriental Studies
- Theology & Religion
- Graduate Admissions+
- Visiting Students+
- Access & Outreach+
- The McGowin Library+
- Open Days+
International Colour Vision Society Summer School
Date and time
30 Jul 2018 09:00 to 3 Aug 2018 14:00
Pembroke College, Pembroke Square, Oxford, OX1 1DW
We are hosting the second ever International Colour Vision Society (ICVS) Summer School on Colour from 30th July – 3rd August 2018 at Pembroke College.
The school has selected students and young researchers from around the world and will focus on colour vision and its applications.
During the week, there will be courses, lectures, experiments, laboratory visits, and hands-on workshops, providing opportunities for formal and informal interactions with world-known researchers.
Students will also have the opportunity to discuss their research work in poster format.
The summer school is now closed for applications.
- Andrew Stockman (Institute of Ophthalmology, University College London)
- Anya Hurlbert (Institute of Neuroscience, University of Newcastle upon Tyne)
- David Brainard (Psychology, University of Pennsylvania)
- Hannah Smithson (Psychology, University of Oxford)
- Karl Gegenfurtner (Psychology, Giessen University)
- John Mollon (Psychology, University of Cambridge)
- Qasim Zaidi, (Center for Vision Research, State University of New York)
- Sérgio Nascimento (Physics, University of Minho)
- Steven Shevell (Psychology, University of Chicago)
Sponsors: The Optical Society – Color Technical Group, Shamir Optical Portugal, Colour Group GB.
Organization: International Colour Vision Society