Images Online: Buildings

PMB/N/1/1 (2) - Wheeler and Day postcard of Old Quad and the Tower, c.1875

PMB/N/1/1 (3) - Wheeler and Day postcard of Old Quad, c.1875

PMB/N/1/1 (4) - Wheeler and Day postcard of Pembroke College and St Aldates Church, c.1875

PMB/N/1/2 - The Master's Lodgings (now the Samuel Johnson Building), c.1900 (Gillman & Co.)

PMB/N/1/4 - Aerial photograph of Pembroke College, 10 Jun 1969 (© Aerofilms)

PMB/N/1/28 - Aerial photograph of Pembroke College, 1999 (CommissionAir, © Pembroke College)

PMB/N/3/1 - Chapel Quad and Broadgates Hall, c.1958 (© Gillman & Soame)

PMB/N/3/2 - The College library when it was housed in Broadgates Hall, 1962 (© Gillman & Soame)

PMB/N/3/8 - Repairs to the Dining Hall, c.1979 (© Ivor Fields)

PMB/N/3/34 - An ivy clad Chapel Quad, c.1960s

PMB/N/3/52 - Chapel Quad in the snow, c.1963

PMB/N/4/1 (1) - The Chapel (East) before redecoration by Charles Kempe, c.1859

PMB/N/4/1 (2) - The Chapel (West) before redecoration by Charles Kempe, c.1859

PMB/N/4/5 - The Chapel during repairs, May 1972

PMB/N/5/2 (3) - The Dining Hall interior, c.1955 (Savile Bradbury, © Pembroke College)

PMB/N/5/13 - The bust of William Herbert, 3rd Earl of Pembroke, with the Master, Sir Roger Bannister, and Henry Herbert, the 17th Earl of Pembroke, c.1990s (© Stuart Bebb)

PMB/N/6/1 - View towards Tom Tower showing repairs to the roof timbers of the Almshouse, c.1859

PMB/N/6/2 (1) - Fireplace in the Almshouse, c.1970 (Savile Bradbury, © Pembroke College)

PMB/N/7/1 (4) - Beef Lane before demolition, c.1910

PMB/N/7/2 (4) - Beef Lane before demolition, c.1958

PMB/N/7/3 (4) - Beef Lane demolition, c.1960 (© Moore, Simpson & Partners)

PMB/N/7/3 (8) - Beef Lane demolition, c.1960 (© Moore, Simpson & Partners)

PMB/N/7/3 (14) - Pembroke Street, c.1960

PMB/N/7/3 (16) - Work on Beef Lane and North Quad, c.1960

PMB/N/7/7 (6) - Sir Harold Macmillan giving a speech at the North Quad opening ceremony, 29 Jun 1962 (© Gillman & Soame)

PMB/N/8/1 (1) - The Besse Building just after completion, 1954 (© Gillman & Soame)

PMB/N/8/1 (5) - The Besse Building opening ceremony, 1954 (© Gillman & Soame)

PMB/N/9/1 (1) - St Ebbe's before construction of the Macmillan Building, c.1970 (Savile Bradbury, © Pembroke College)

PMB/N/9/1 (3) - The corner of Pembroke Street and St Ebbe's before construction of the Macmillan Building, c.1970 (Savile Bradbury, © Pembroke College)

PMB/N/9/3 (6) - Sir Harold Macmillan and the Master, Sir Geoffrey Arthur, at the opening of the Macmillan Building, 1 Oct 1977 (© Ivor Fields)

PMB/N/10/1 (7) - Excavations for the McGowin Library on the site of the old bath-house, c.Jun 1973 (Savile Bradbury, © Pembroke College)