The Geoffrey Arthur Building

The Geoffrey Arthur Building, or GAB, named after a former Master (Sir Geoffrey Arthur, 1975 – 1985), was opened in 1990. Situated a short distance away from the College, on the banks of the Isis (as Oxford’s stretch of the River Thames is called), it has two quadrangles providing accommodation for, predominantly, final year undergraduates and some graduates.  One quad is named after Senator William Fulbright (an alumnus from 1925).

Click for more information about GAB, including a map and images of the site.